Day of sanitary protocol
Day Of the appointment:
- All staff members will take their temperatures at the start of each day.
- Know that we take social distancing very seriously.
- Call customer upon arrival to avoid touching the doorbell or doorknocker. Our goal is to minimize our “footprint” or “touch” in each home.
- Staff will don their facial masks and gloves, at your front door, we will don our booties.
- If weather permits, we would like ventilation in the home.
- A fresh piece of plastic will be laid down. Drop cloths laid on top. Then we will bring in our equipment and begin work.
- Our staff will exit your home in reverse order. Once all our equipment has been removed, we will clean any and all surfaces we have touched.
- To minimize personal exposure to you and our staff, we will communicate chimney discovery via email, facetime or phone call.
- Our preferred way of handeling payment is to email you an invoice which you may pay by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. If you prefer, you can mail us a check the day to: 1400 webster street #304, Alameda, CA 94501